Friday, September 19, 2014

Make Your Mark

I would make my mark on the world by getting rich and help cancer patients. I would help pay for medical needs because my brother has lots of them. I would help pay for surgeries that people can’t afford, but need the surgeries right then. Think it will help alot in the world. I would look all over the world for cures to all types of cancer. I know that would do good to the world.



Another thing i would do to make my mark on the world is build houses for the homeless. just because they don’t have money does not mean they don’t deserve a roof to live under. I would also pay for their bills if they can’t afford it. I will pay for food and drinks for them. I will make sure they have a warm bed and clean clothes every day.





The final thing I would do is help kids with autism and disabilities. Just because they are different doesn’t mean they can’t learn new things. They are human just like the rest of us. They deserve all of the things we deserve. That is how I will help the world.







No comments:

Post a Comment